Applying over six decades of manufacturing expertise across product design development, component fabrication and finishing and assembly we’re proud of a reputation for the highest quality standards across CNC turning, punching, cutting and bending as well as MIG and TIG welding. From construction equipment components to gaming machines we provide quality and consistency across every aspect of our services.
Metal Fabrication Services
Fabricated to the highest quality standards, our ability to produce complex assemblies as well as simple repeat batch high-volume parts cost effectively means a range of clients benefit from our expertise. These include plant machinery, railway, construction, gaming, and yellow goods industries.
Our comprehensive range of services run from production design through to assembly and delivery, consistently meeting ISO 9001 quality standards within an MRPII part traceability system.
Based in Leicester and working with clients throughout the UK on a diverse range of high volume repeat fabrication projects, we provide a full range of CNC machining, welding, finishing and assembly services.
For detailed information on our full range of metal fabrication services please click the links below;
- Design and development with 2D/3D CAD systems
- CNC laser cutting and punching
- CNC brake press bending
- CNC turning
- CNC tube bending
- CNC machining
- Manual and robotic MIG and TIG welding
- Finishing, painting and assembly
Why Choose Us?
- Meeting ISO 9001 quality standards
- Complete design, manufacture, finishing, assembly, delivery service
- Cost savings through design for manufacture expertise
- Mistake-proofing design and procedural approach
- Part traceability through MRPII system
- Continual investment in the latest technology
- Dedicated production control department
- Central UK location with own delivery fleet
- April 2018
11 Birstall Street, Leicester, LE1 2HJ