Welcome to Mason & King
Applying over six decades of manufacturing expertise across product design development, component fabrication and finishing and assembly we’re proud of a reputation for the highest quality standards across CNC turning, punching, cutting and bending as well as MIG and TIG welding. From construction equipment components to gaming machines we provide quality and consistency across every aspect of our services.
Metal Fabrication Services
Fabricated to the highest quality standards, our ability to produce complex assemblies as well as simple repeat batch high-volume parts cost effectively means a range of clients benefit from our expertise. These include plant machinery, railway, refuse vehicles, construction, gaming, and yellow goods industries.
Our comprehensive range of services run from production design through to assembly and delivery, consistently meeting ISO 9001 quality standards within an MRPII part traceability system.
Based in Leicester and working with clients throughout the UK on a diverse range of high volume repeat fabrication projects, we provide a full range of CNC machining, welding, finishing and assembly services. Our clients include a range of high profile manufacturers who expect the very best, delivered consistently across high volume fabrications which meet industry quality standards.
For detailed information on our full range of metal fabrication services please click the links below;
- Design and development with 2D/3D CAD systems
- CNC laser cutting and punching
- CNC brake press bending
- CNC turning
- CNC tube bending
- CNC machining
- Manual and robotic MIG and TIG welding
- Finishing, painting and assembly
We deliver to a number of locations within the UK, are suitably located for customers to arrange their own collections and also ship worldwide.
We aim to deliver the exceptional to our clients, and take pride in a reputation for quality and time-served expertise; to see just how we can deliver your sheet metal fabrication requirements, contact us today.
Why Choose Us?
- Meeting ISO 9001 quality standards
- Complete design, manufacture, finishing, assembly, delivery service
- Cost savings through design for manufacture expertise
- Mistake-proofing design and procedural approach
- Part traceability through MRPII system
- Continual investment in the latest technology
- Dedicated production control department
- Central UK location with own delivery fleet
- April 2018
11 Birstall Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE1 2HJ